Parker Autoclave’s medium pressure tubing is capable of operating to 20,000 psi (1379 bar) and range in size from 1/16″ to 1 1/2″ tube size. Standard tubing is available in cold worked stainless steel.
Tubing, Autoclave Series – 20,000 psi
Parker Autoclave’s medium pressure tubing utilizes the proven QS Series connection. A medium pressure package can be designed with Parker Autoclave tubing and the QS fitting that will utilize the same ID bore for high flow systems up to 20,000 PSI (1379 BAR). This connection delivers fast, easy make-up and reliable bubble-tight performance, in a variety of liquid or gas service applications.
• Oil and Gas
• Tubing sizes are 1/4″, 3/8″, 9/16”, 3/4” ,and 1 1/2”
• Tubing is manufactured from cold worked stainless steel
• Operating temperatures from -423°F (-252°C ) to 1200°F (649°C)
• Stock tubing lengths from 20 to 26.5 foot (6 to 8 meters)
• Special material and special length tubing available
• Fluid Handling Systems
• Skid Panel Fabricators
• Test Panels
• Medium Pressure Systems
There are no reviews yet.